BettingJobs are working with an award winning B2B casino games provider, they have international studios and are open to remote working. They are searching for a Regulatory Compliance Officer - US to join their team, the role can be remotely based in the US, remotely based in Europe or in any of their Malta, London, Vaxjo or Budapest office.
We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer (US) to join our growing team.
• Support legal, regulatory compliance and technical compliance managers on matters related to US operations.
• Assists in obtaining the required licenses and registrations for the company in the jurisdictions in which the company operates or seeks to operate.
• Responsible for organizing and compiling all required regulatory filings and reports in the jurisdictions in which the company operates.
• Communicates promptly and efficiently with regulatory authorities in resolving licensing matters, submitting requisite filings, and handling questions or requests; manages and resolves internal and external client requests through e-mail, remote computer access, and telephone.
• Customarily and regularly analyzes company and employee licensing requirements.
• Utilizes proper research resources in determining and correcting regulatory compliance problems.
• Assists internal teams in resolving licensing or regulatory compliance issues, responding to inquiries, and communicating resolutions in a timely manner.
• Communicates with regulatory compliance management regarding regulatory licensing matters.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or higher w/5 years casino experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
• Previous experience in online gaming compliance.
• Previous experience working in a similar casino gaming setting.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
• Must have time management skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines, and respond to senior management, government authorities or gaming authorities inquiries on research subjects and matters.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong leadership qualities, judgement and decision making skills.
• Ability to work in a high paced environment.
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
• A contributor who requires minimal supervision
• Can thrive in a multi-cultural, multi-time zone enterprise
• Understands diversity is an asset