You will be responsible for managing the Sports & Gaming Partnerships program. The primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands. Reporting to the Head of Digital Media, the role will have responsibility for improving the efficiency of our programme and ensuring we deliver effective campaigns across all products. The senior status within the team and Digital department means the candidate must be a clear Point of Contact for the business on Affiliates, Digital and Sports matters, coaching other team members and the wider business on issues and insights.
Why we need you:
We need someone who can develop a robust team that are passionate about improving performance and delivering change. You will be able to develop and manager affiliate revenue, and customer forecasts and goals, contributing to budgets for the international region. It will also be important to source new partnerships where available, but you should also be able to explore new less traditional approaches to customer acquisition.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Driving profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships, defining strategy for various affiliate marketing categories - affiliate networks, SEO/Traditional, Social and Paid.
• Stakeholder management to ensure relationships with key partners are maintained. Regular communication with Senior Leadership Teams, presenting on performance and channel important metrics in a clear and effective manner.
• Ensuring that all key elements of the team are being covered. This relates to ad-serving, communications, new business development and compliance checks across the Affiliate portfolio.
• Delivering acquisition targets for the brand, planning appropriate strategies to ensure that we are optimising shared partners across the group and are dividing exposure/coverage between products.
• Working with other members of the partnership team to define an agreed plan of how we reward partners for specific promotional activity. This should focus on methods to improve return on investment.
• Growing the digital focus of the team and testing how we can increase the effectiveness of our digital assets.
• Monitoring the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
• Holding knowledge sharing sessions, both internally and externally, for the benefit of business stakeholders and affiliate partners themselves
• Ensuring affiliate compliance strategy is industry-leading; educating partners concisely, using new commercial models where needed and exploring the best new technology to support us.
Who we’re looking for:
You will have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online, as well as experience of managing and developing a team in previous roles. Knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems and Affiliate software is also crucial, along with a track record of managing Sports and Gaming affiliates within the Gambling Sector.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required).
• Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
• In-depth knowledge of how gambling affiliates operate and the typical reward types offered.
• Language proficiency in either Portuguese or Spanish.
• A strong commitment to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.