Are you an SEO Content Specialist who’s passionate about researching Google’s ever-changing landscape, making a real impact on the bottom-line, and staying ahead of the SEO curve? Do you also have project management experience with the ability to juggle simultaneous tasks and stakeholders? If you’re ready to take the next step in your career to heighten your competence together with industry-recognised SEO experts, you should join us, a truly modern, ambitious and fast-growing tech company!
WHO WE ARE
An international award-winning affiliate company working to give punters and players a better and more secure igaming experience. We are producing outstanding sports betting content and iGaming products that go far beyond the usual standards.
As an SEO lead, your key objectives will be the coordination and optimisation of high-class betting content for our flagship UK affiliate websites. The role is more than content management. It requires honed project management skills whereby you have no trouble managing and prioritising many moving parts. You thrive in a high paced environment and you possess strong communication skills to effectively coordinate tasks and resources between other departments and stakeholders within the group.
Based in our London office, with a flexible working from home policy, you will become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team. Working on the UK market, you’ll be involved in catering to various user groups in the broad field of sports betting and the iGaming industry.
We believe that great SEO content isn’t content that features the most keywords, but is the content that performs the best in organic search. That starts with an aspiration to create the best content for the informational needs of our visitors. This might include crafting stories and providing statistical commentary on popular betting markets. We’re not interested in creating digital landfill; we want to create content that achieves fantastic reach.
WHAT THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
• A balance between office working and remote working (We have adapted to working from home and we think it is important employees can have a flexible schedule)
• The opportunity to combine your ambition to advance project management and content skills with your passion for sports
• A platform and resourcing required to make technical, design, CRO and content optimisations to achieve growth
• Hands on, operational responsibilities as a key manager of one of our flagship products
• Collaboration with market-leading experts on SEO & digital marketing
• High degree of ownership and responsibility of your work
Daily working life in a dynamic, welcoming, inclusive and highly international work environment
AS OUR SEO LEAD, YOU WILL
• Maximise the value of our affiliate websites for both the users and the business
• Regularly monitor dedicated KPIs and user metrics (Rankings, traffic, conversion rate, etc)
• Identify and translate business needs into prioritised plans
• Create new and improved strategies based on business and market priorities - by communicating business value & user needs to internal stakeholders
• Communicate and present work, issues and risks to internal stakeholders
• Create and pitch integrated strategies around sporting events and leagues
• Be the main point of contact for strategic collaborations with Technical Web Development, Graphic Design, CRO, UX, Technical SEO, Partner Operations and Commercial Sales departments
• Produce regular reporting of progress
• Be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of all written and visual content
• Work with developers to ensure the ongoing technical performance of the site
• Ensure the content is optimised for search engines
• Work closely with the team to build the authority of the website and drive traffic
• Ensure all content is up to date and fully compliant - that we have the best deals in place with our partners
• Audit existing content to make sure it is best in class
• Perform keyword studies and identify SEO targets to maximise conversions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Is proactive and passionate about reaching goals and has a keen eye for detail
• Ability to drive projects both autonomously and in a group environment
• Has good knowledge of UK sports and the target audience of people betting
• Is passionate about content marketing and/or affiliate marketing
• Has good knowledge of sports betting in the UK (casino is a plus but not essential)
• Has experience in writing that performs well in organic search
• Has experience working on campaigns that span across all aspects of SEO
• Experience working with Jira, Trello, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and various other SEO analysis tools
• 3-5 years of professional experience in some of the above criteria is advantageous
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to hearing from you and we will be accepting applications until the 31st July 2021.
All applications will be processed continuously during the next 3 weeks until we find the perfect candidate. Only applications submitted through our “Apply Now” function will be considered and evaluated.
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to write to email@example.com for the attention of Ian Bowden - Head of Group Media Partnerships & UK Commercial Sites . Please do not send applications to this account, only inquiries.
We are an international growth company working to give players a better and more secure iGaming experience. Through our products, we will create a more transparent and honest industry. Our ambition is that quality and innovation must also apply to the iGaming industry and we are determined to set new standards and to take the lead in the market. We are a dynamic, energetic and diverse workplace encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity and high ambitions.
We are more than 500 dedicated and talented employees and our offices are based right in the hearts of Nis, Copenhagen, Paris, Vienna, Stockholm, Stoke-on-Trent, Lodz, Nashville, Fort Lauderdale, London, Krakow and Thessaloniki.