Bettingjobs is working with an international leader in iGaming seeking to grow their team with a Dutch Speaking Content Manager to be based either in their Malaga office or remote from Spain.
What you'll do...
Working within a company that is experiencing continued hypergrowth, the Dutch Content Manager is an experienced writer, editor and, most important, manager. This person has spent time developing and building world-class content and growing engagement in digital environments. The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic individual who is constantly working to improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business.
The candidate is an excellent manager of people who emphasizes putting team members in positions to succeed in their roles. They have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders: Product, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Brand Marketing, Content Development and Creative Services.
· Devise and manage a roadmap of content requirements for site(s) in portfolio
· Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions
· Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations
· Find opportunities to optimize parallel production within team, and drive incremental conversion
· Track and exploit new features and products across platforms to create compelling, innovative content-oriented campaigns
· Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors to ensure deadlines are met
· Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials
· Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained
· Monitor site visibility from organic search and the position tracking of keywords
· Experience using business intelligence tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs to inform strategic decisions regarding the team’s efforts
· Comfortable thinking about the big picture – beyond what needs to be done within the week, month or even quarter. Effective managing your team’s time; accurate projections of how long a given project with take for your team to complete
· Strong organizational skills are a must for this position. The person in this role must be able to build roadmaps, timelines and ensure their team hits their project deadlines
·Ability to adjust and course correct on yearly plans as needed
·Report on team productivity by task and content action
·Lead Jira sprint planning
· Native-level fluency of Dutch, spoken and written, with a strong understanding of grammar
· 4-6+ years of experience managing content for brands or publisher
· Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields
· Experience managing teams
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Possess editorial judgment, writing skills and attention to detail
· Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways
· Background in working with and managing agencies
· Working understanding of WordPress, Drupal, and basic HTML
· Comfortable using Google Analytics and Search Console
· Experience working with international writers in multiple languages
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
· Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent project management and organizational skill