BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Golf Trader for a market leading Sportsbook to be based in their Malta office. As Golf Trader you will take on a key role in the development of the Golf product, providing a competitive offering while effectively managing financial risk.
The Golf Trader role would be well suited to an individual with strong analytical skills, extensive Golf knowledge and previous experience working within a trading room.
• Monitoring all aspects of the sporting events for potential problems and inefficiencies in the algorithms
• In depth research and sport knowledge of the Golf market that includes, but is not limited to, outside betting markets, sport analysis, wager analysis and customer analysis
• Providing feedback to management about ideas on how to improve strategies for risk management, new product offerings, improvement to current product offerings, and improvement on existing tools
• Comprehensive Golf knowledge
• Experience in programming (any language) would be a plus but not a requirement
• Experience thinking in terms of Probability - such as advanced math training or relevant job experience
• Understanding of how the weekly professional Golf calendar interacts with product offerings
• 2+ years’ experience in Golf trading is preferred
• Accurate and fast mathematical skills
• Analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities with attention to details;
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to quickly make proper decisions based on incomplete available information;
• Fluency in written and spoken English