One of our clients is a leading provider of eSports data and odds for the gambling industry, and they are currently looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join the team in Paris, or remotely in Europe.
As Lead Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building and improving our current tools and products by using strong machine learning algorithms and be involved in R&D projects using both machine learning expertise and project management skills.
If you ever dreamt of combining esports & AI and want to use state of the art algorithm to process real time data, then this is the place to be.
• Take the technical lead on all Data Science odds
• Mentor junior data scientists to ensure continuous growth of the team
• Create statistical and machine learning models for different esports predictions
• Integrate your brand-new models into production in our odds engine and maintain it
• Implement innovative algorithms to allow our trading team to adjust the odds while keeping a consistent pricing
• Research new approaches to optimize the performance of all models and data science processes
• Build the tools you will need in order to achieve your goals
• Work in our strong and diverse Data Science team, in which you will take full ownership of your work
We are primarily looking for candidates who are eager to participate in the company’s evolution and take part in the growing of the eSport ecosystem.