Betting Jobs are working closely with a very well-established iGaming/sportsbook company with Headquarters based out of Prague, Czech Republic. They are looking for an experience Sportsbook Product Manager to join their team in Prague.
The company offers an extensive portfolio of sports content with a wide range of options. In addition, customers can enjoy a safe betting and gaming experience through mobile native applications, mobile version of the website, retail, and Self-service betting terminals.
And because they want to provide innovative world-class entertainment to customers. They are looking for a GROUP SPORTSBOOK PRODUCT MANAGER to help manage the Sportsbook, internal and side products development. Seeking someone who will follow and monitor trends, give vision, directions, and provide competitive analysis and decide about the product portfolio.
• Product definition and development, product strategy creation and maintenance
• Building and managing product roadmap and portfolio
• Competitive analysis monitoring and tracking with outputs in written form in frequency and detail defined by the company
• Following industry trends (product + technical) to identify and evaluate new opportunities
• Consultancy by the selection of suppliers of products and services
• Cooperation with developers, frontend team, project management, active collaboration in promotions, marketing of Sportsbook, and fixed odds betting products
• Customer research and collection of customer feedback to help improve product and services
• Previous working experience in a similar position of Product Development Manager or Project Manager at least 10 years
• Practical experience from the business on regulated markets online + retail
• Knowledge of the business environment and compliance framework
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Focus on the customer experience
• Experience with business requirements definition
• Technical background and experience with development advantageous
• Communication and presentation skills