BettingJobs are working with an established B2B games provider within the iGaming industry. Apply today for a confidential discussion
We are looking for a Technical Integration Specialist to join our growing team in our Malta office.
• Developing and managing the direction of integration and client-facing projects by interacting with the customer and understanding their needs.
• Assisting the clients with their queries, troubleshooting their issues and guiding them through the integration and game launch process.
• Attending calls and meetings as required according to the client needs.
• Consulting and escalating with operational and technical personnel to clarify intent, identify issues, and suggest a course for the client.
• Retaining ownership of issues and monitoring cases until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
• Upholding the quality of the process in question such that it meets or even exceeds various quality parameters set.
• Making sure that there is continuous communication, both horizontally and vertically.
• Contributing to the team repository, internal documentation, and API documentation.
• Experience in administration and coordination of projects.
• At least 2 years’ experience in integration management.
• Good understanding of the technology behind APIs.
• Communicative, structured and organised.
• Driven, determined and able to take own initiative.
• Work independently as well as in teams.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Experience in API testing together with analysing technical requirements and issues.
• Knowledge of tools like Jira, Kibana and SOAP UI.
• Having previous experience in the online gaming industry in integration testing and understanding markets will be considered an asset.