BettingJobs.com are seeking a Junior Trader for a growing Sportsbook in their Malta office. Working with the Trading Manager, the Junior trader will be responsible for supporting the wider trading team.
This role would be well suited to a recent graduate looking with a strong work ethic, passion and enthusiasm for sports with strong analytical and mathematics skills. You should also possess a detailed understanding of the Sports betting industry.
• Assisting the Trading team in the development of the Sportsbook offering
• Evaluate products to improve performance and profitability.
• Ensure timely and effective communication of all betting activity
• Manage and adhere to key event processes and information
• Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
• Strong sporting knowledge
• Outstanding work ethic
• Excellent attention to detail
• Numerate and good interpersonal skills
• Strong general IT skills, including advanced level Excel
• Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
• Eagerness to learn and develop
• Passion for sports
• Must be willing to work on a shift pattern which includes evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays and may include some overnight work.