Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming Tech company who have an office in Oxford, UK. They are looking for a Development Manager to work preferably in Oxford however will consider someone remote in the UK with frequent travel to the office.
LOCATION - OXFORD OFFICE PREFERABLY
Leading development teams to embrace modern development practices – test-driven development, CI/CD pipelines etc. Managing a team of full stack, frontend and backend developers in a remote setting.
• Solid experience in an Agile development – practicing SCRUM or Kanban
• Experience growing teams - driving recruitment and leading interviews with developers, onboarding new team members
• Strong experience using software development tools such as JIRA or similar – for feature/backlog/sprint management
• Experience managing remote teams, and distributed teams
• Experience reporting to C-level on status and progress of development projects
• Proven track record of delivering complex technology projects