BettingJobs are working with a highly respected iGaming company in the B2C and B2B social and online gaming worlds. They are looking for a Producer to join their team on a remote basis.
● Direct the development of improvements and enhancements to our RGS platform including back office, feature sets and optimizations.
● Help direct and manage the integration of our RGS platform into an ever-growing number of aggregators and operators.
● Manage cross-integration daily live servicing and releases of the RGS platform
● Initiate new product ideas and features associated with maximizing the potential of the platform to drive revenue and constantly improving customer UX
● Develop, refine and manage sprint backlogs to support various teams.
● Coordinate with Marketing and Operations to ensure the platform and content release are best positioned to meet the company’s strategy
● Review and evaluate competitive products – keep on top of current developments in the marketplace and apply the knowledge to improving the platform
● Establish and manage relationship with large internal development team
● Communicate strategic and creative vision to developers
● Ensure that the artistic and creative integrity of High 5 Games intellectual property and world-class reputation is protected
The ideal candidate will be highly creative and innovative with experience in working on a global basis with accomplished presentation skills.
● 5 years of guiding game integration or development experience in the Real Money space.
● Experienced navigating regulations across multiple markets.
● History or working directly with development teams defining and clearly explaining business scope to insure the correct expected delivery.
● Must have a strong handle on agile development methodologies from a Product perspective.
● Strong negotiation skills and proven record of executing production plans and delivering exceptional digital products.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong knowledge of marketing and CRM
● Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multitasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
● Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking.
● Strong business acumen.
● JIRA and Confluence experience is a bonus.