We're working with a growing games provider to the online gaming and betting industry, based across Scotland and the North of England.
The Job Brief
We're looking for you to join our team as a Technical Support Manager, reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer. You will build, manage and be responsible for supervising the overall technical aspects of our organisation and ensuring efficient business solutions are implemented to support our clients and operations. You will also work cross functionally with all areas of our team to manage, escalate and resolve client issues, making sure that we are providing the correct client support in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Be on the frontline for helping our clients with there technical issues
• Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instil a high-performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
• Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team
• Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
• Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
• Remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology providing input and tactical direction to the business on customer service and support challenges
• Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
• Develop processes and come up with tool ideas that will enable you or the customers to self-resolve issues, or even better, pre-empt them.
• 4+ years experience in a technical support role or similar role with industry experience
• You have management experience
• Ability to identify and help mitigate risks and issues
• Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to be remain calm, handle and articulate tough customer situations
• A strong communicator working cross-functionally across operations, product and Engineering and translating issues accordingly
Other useful experience and skills
• Previous experience working in and I-gaming company
• Experience in installation, configuration and integration with other systems (e.g. Atlassian Jira, GSuite)