We're working with a highly-popular and innovative online casino, active across multiple international markets. They are seeking an experienced CRM Manager to join their growing international team.
Reporting to the Head of Casino, you will be responsible for developing, executing and evolving the CRM strategy. You will be naturally analytical and organised, delivering against ambitious KPI’s and constantly wanting to push the boundaries of marketing.
● Define, manage and deliver a CRM strategy in conjunction with the company goals and product launches that drives incremental uplift in engagement, ARPU and overall retention for Casino.
● Produce high quality and timely campaigns that are customer centric, innovative and relevant.
● Produce reports to deep dive into value & behaviour, to help define KPI’s, segmentation & test & learn approaches.
● Identify gaps and develop new processes and procedures to ensure best practice, QA safeguards and compliance obligations.
● Expertly develop creative briefs and marketing plans to effectively deliver new loyalty programmes and game launches.
● Methodically assessing the current tooling mix & operational processes to ensure the team can scale, grow and thrive effectively.
● Create an engaging cross sell experience that is mirrored and tracked across all touchpoints and channels.
● Craft & develop weekly & monthly reports that clearly articulate campaign insights against core commercial KPI’s, providing context of results and strategic plans forward.
● Confidently manage and develop relationships with core stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Legal & Compliance, CS, Account Management, Insights and Design) to ensure all strategic requirements are understood, deadlines are met and learnings are always shared.
● To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager.
● 3+ years of CRM Management experience, ideally in a sports betting and/or gaming environment.
● A curious mind, always looking for new opportunities and never standing still.
● Highly customer-centric with an excellent understanding of CRM strategies and practices.
● Extremely organised with a passion to drive results through quantitative and qualitative
● Experience using different marketing channels (i.e. email, SMS and push notifications).
● Mature and professional in approach (exceptionally trustworthy).
● Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask & work under pressure
● Proficient using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
● Good HTML/CSS knowledge (ability to edit existing code).
● Confident in communicating and presenting to senior stakeholders across the business.