BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a BI Manager for a leading gaming company based in Malta.
• Support the execution of data and analytics request from the wider organisation.
• As Business Intelligence Manager, your mission will be to manage the BI team and plant the seeds of data-driven decision-making across the whole organization. You will establish the framework, tools and team which will help our business stakeholders to turn data into insightful and actionable information.
• Conduct on ad hoc reports to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making.
• Build, develop and maintain data models, reports, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decision.
• Work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements.
• You have 3+ years experience imperatively in the online gaming industry and in the field of Business Intelligence.
• You are proficient with data integration tools and techniques.
• Proficiency in querying databases using SQL and in the use of data visualization and BI tools.
• You have experience working with Power BI and with BI hardware, software, and services vendors.
• Ability to work independently and to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline like Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
• Fluency (both spoken and written) in English.