Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming company who have offices in Malta. An IOC Analyst role to join their technical team.
• 1st line support to internal staff and to customers who are experiencing issues related to IT services and sites
• Act as single point of contact for service impacting events.
• Identify, troubleshoot and correctly escalate incidents to Tier 2 or appropriate team in a timely manner.
• Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenances
• Communicate maintenance or incidents to the business till the point of resolution.
• Perform routine maintenance and administration tasks for infrastructure systems such as patches, upgrades, hotfixes, user account management, and ad-hoc end user support.
• Complete and detailed documentation of incidents.
• Assist in compliance audits and portrait good understanding of IT policies.
• Monitor computer systems and perform proactive maintenance
• Take action on automated alerts and proactively observe abnormal trends outside of the alerts
• Provide application support to users of custom software packages or desktop administration
• Control access to corporate systems through AD administration
• Work closely with other staff in and outside the department.
• Conduct delegated network tasks such as failing over ISP and first level network related tasks
• Cover all product solutions.
• Monitor communication channels (Skype and Slack).
• Triaging of tickets.
• Other duties/tasks as assigned
• Communicate effectively in English, both oral and in written form.
• Provide quality customer service above else; ensure an understanding between customer and IT to provide workable solutions.
• Customer oriented mind-set with good ability to manage customer expectations.
• Clear communication with other IT teams (both written and verbal)
Monitoring and Logging Technologies:
• Orange HRM
Desktop Administration and Support:
• Client Operation System (Windows)
• Client tools and softwares
Server Administration and Support:
• Windows Server OS
• Linux Ubuntu OS
• Active Directory Users and Computers Management
• Internal DNS/DHCP Management
• Web Servers (IIS, Glassfish)
• Nginx, Varnish
Network Administration and Support:
• LAN/WAN inter-office connectivity
• End user connectivity
• ISP connectivity
Backup and Restore:
• MS Backup and Restore technology
• Linux shell scripting
Inventories and documentations: