Product Manager / Designer – Cutting edge B2B SaaS provider
The market-leading SaaS provider in data science within the iGaming environment is growing their team and are hiring a Product Manager / Designer to formulate and drive this key are within the business.
Using machine learning to provide actionable intelligence that helps their customers grow responsibly, they provide measurable improvements that enhance the player experience for everyone.
Their solutions personalise and protect the player experience in real time, enabling operators and games studios to apply data to product design decisions and optimise performance.
It is very much a progressive, modern environment that embraces positivity and diversity; empowerment; collaboration; listening; innovating; and enhancing experiences.
This role is at the heart of the vision within the business; not just helping the business cementing its position – but also acting as an accelerator to drive business growth with new data products and solutions that are disruptive and lucrative subscription products.
Within the business, the Product Designer acts as a leading light and mentor, working closely with the team to ensure that products & services resonate within the market, driving algorithmic actions that improve the experience for everyone and most notably, delights the players themselves. You will partner with the sales team to help drive new customers and client engagement, as well as with the marketing team in positioning of products for launch and branding.
You will be responsible for delivering the product vision and strategy, with focus on the design, product definition, creation and delivery of the product suite, Working directly with the leadership team and peers across the business, you will manage the validated product roadmap with the goal of ensuring product milestones, launch plans and customer satisfaction across all products.
Outside of the business, you should take a brand ambassadorial role, gathering views on the market positioning and resonance of the product portfolio within the market.
This is a key role to deliver upon the business’ goals and vision; most suitable for someone ambitious and keen to grow their career in a high-growth, innovative, cutting edge environment – with the best years for the business – and your career – firmly ahead.
• Articulate the product vision across the business, working with internal and external stakeholders to communicate how and why it delivers market leadership and customer value.
• Coordinate commercial and market requirements, including:
o Product definitions;
o Go-to-market strategies.
• Development of clear product roadmaps, vision & strategy.
• Product research and innovation, including competitors and customers.
• Act as “the voice of the buyer” with respect to all products & services, which may include customer interviews and research.
• Support and develop product thought-leadership and be the foremost product thinker within the business; across the latest developments, trends, tradeshows, interviews and events.
• Articulate the value proposition of each product in a clear and simple way.
• Deliver product launches which deliver maximum and measurable ROI.
• Deliver products which drive associated growth with clients and their players.
• Ensure that products are high-quality, user-friendly and reliable.
• Consistently review product performance, customer feedback and market trends to enhance the product offering.
• Act as an ambassador towards customers: increasing education and awareness of the product portfolio, new products & features, and the value provided to clients and their players.
• Support the Chief Development Officer in driving the product development process to ensure that product roadmaps and associate backlogs are clear, prioritised, tracked and reported.
• Innovate new products.
• Research and recommend supporting partnerships and associated service lines to maximise and enhance products & their reach.
• Experience of end-to-end product development and launch in a SaaS environment.
• Experience of developing products with a commercial mindset: from market research & analysis to identifying value in products.
• You will be commercially astute and technologically savvy in equal measure: able to translate business and customer requirements to technical teams and vice versa.
• Demonstrable experience of creating product visions that are easily articulated and shared amongst teams and customers.
• Experienced in using product management/roadmap software.
• Affinity to data and the ability to leverage its power to create fantastic customer experiences.
• Strong degree and educational background.
• Natural energy that thrives on accomplishments within a dynamic team, with the desire to be a key driver in a scale-up business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong evaluation skills coupled with commercial acumen.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.