A popular name in casino is seeking the hire of a Shift Leader for their Live Casino product, based in the Netherlands.
In your daily work you are responsible for the development, coaching and guidance of your operational employees. These are mainly game presenters. In addition, you ensure the guest-oriented and result-oriented quality level of our offered online games. Think of games such as Roulette, Blackjack and Punto Banco.
You supervise a good, safe & responsible game course and provide operational management to 5 to 7 game presenters. Together with your team, you ensure that the guest experience is optimal. That means being enthusiastic, with passion and a perfect sense of service, dealing with the wishes of our guests in an enthusiastic and personal way. With this you are responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of an operationally excellent environment in our online Casino.
You can switch quickly in hectic situations and are able to make difficult decisions and make choices at a fast pace. In addition, as a direct manager, you are the first point of contact for your team. Part of this is conducting performance appraisals, performance support and supervision of absenteeism. You get the best out of the employees, with the aim of offering our guests a fantastic experience.
• Guiding, training, coaching and motivating employees during service, with an emphasis on leadership, directing, motivating, addressing and influencing.
• Focus on an operationally excellent working environment and continuously (want to) improve online games;
• Proactively you look for cooperation with the other departments, so that our guests feel at home and they experience the highest possible quality and service with us.
• Monitor efficient division of labor in the service.
• Responsible for the Live Casino during service, including the control and adjustment of the performance of our Game Presenters.
• Monitoring, timely identification and reporting of developments to increase effectiveness and efficiency among employees and in processes related to operational performance and Safe & Responsible Play (s).
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Our new shift leader Live Casino is used to leading in a dynamic environment where guest experience is central. You set an example with regard to ultimate online hospitality and you are a decisive leader who can motivate and inspire his colleagues.
In your thinking and acting you know how to make reliable trade-offs between the various interests. You can switch quickly within operational activities and identify areas for improvement. Moreover, you are in possession of problem-solving skills and change power.
You also have:
• MBO + work and thinking level and thus at least a completed MBO education, level 4
• Three years of relevant and recent (hierarchical) managerial experience, preferably within a hospitality environment.
• Excellent math skills.
• Experience within I-Gaming and knowledge of different game types (eg poker and blackjack) is a plus.
• Being able to translate objectives into result-oriented work, in which the guest is central.
• Good oral and written command of the Dutch and English language.
• Computer skills (such as Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint and Excel at basic level).