Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Payment Product Manager for a leading iGaming Services company based in London.
• Creating new relationships and maintaining them with methods/processors.
• Leveraging your existing contacts to source new methods or optimise existing methods.
• Attending relevant conferences.
• Sourcing all the requirements for methods/processors so that the PMO Team have all the information necessary for development.
• Seeking, researching and evaluating new payment methods by looking at what is new in the industry and competitor analysis.
• Translate business requirements into concrete solutions by preparing proposals / Business Requirements Documents, defining cost and ROI for every improvement to help the Business prioritize these requirements.
• Create a project plan with clear articulation of business outcomes including details of the functionality of each deliverable, metrics to confirm the success of those outcomes and the identification of key underlying assumptions, business risks and supporting actions. Communicating outcomes at each stage.
• Understanding customer requirements, sourcing information from payment providers, liaising with the Head of Payments and Business stakeholders on priorities.
• Track each project, identify trends and risks – Provide recommendations on project scope by assessing changes in requirements, determining and conveying impact on delivery time and business risk. (before it being sent off for integration)
• Manage and own the entire project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
• Report to stakeholders on the project performance by using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. (before it being sent off for integration)
• Any other duties required by the Business.
• 4+ years experience in payments within the igaming sector.
• Previous experience managing projects of medium to large scale.
• Experience with the Canadian market.
• Existing contacts within the industry for igaming & payments.
• A recognised certification in project management such as Prince or Sigma would be a big plus.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, and ability to understand the business need but also challenge the question that is being posed.
• Good communication skills, confidence in presenting your requirements to key decision-makers.
• Solid technical background with a good understanding of different platforms and technologies.
• Data-driven self-starter.
• Ability to create and maintain documentation for both project tracking as well as simplifying complex roadmaps.