An Online Gaming company is looking for a VIP Manager to join our Operations Team in the Maltese office.
Working closely with various teams within our operational hub in Malta, the successful candidate will play a key part in maintaining and delivering the group VIP strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Regular analysis of player data to identify potential VIPs.
• Monthly reporting of VIP segments to adjust or reassign VIPs where necessary.
• Provide accurate reporting on VIP promotions and overall performance.
• Identify changes in player behaviour and react accordingly.
• Proactively reach out to new and existing VIPs to build long lasting relationships.
• Answer VIP queries to ensure fast and satisfactory resolution.
• Collect feedback from VIPs and escalate to relevant departments.
• Create tailored campaigns for players and segments, reaching out to promote the campaigns.
• Work closely with the CRM team to maximise impact for VIP customers.
• Collaborate with the Customer Experience team to ensure VIP queries are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with the Risk, Payments & Fraud and Responsible Gambling teams to help identify potentially at risk players.
• Conduct regular health checks with VIP players to help promote responsible gambling and ensure customers are enjoying their experience.
• Assist the Compliance team with successfully getting players through the EDD process and building player profiles.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Dynamic and self-motivated, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Very high level verbal and written communication skills.
• Personable with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Sales background with a positive attitude over the phone.
• High degree of confidentiality and discretion.
• Strong analytical and investigation skills.
• Efficient judgement and informed decision making skills.
• Willingness to work some nights and weekends.
• English native speaker proficiency.
• Fluency in an additional major language would be considered an asset
• Several years experience in a customer facing role within an iGaming and/or in sports betting company.
• Comprehensive sports betting and casino knowledge.