BettingJobs are working with a successful b2b company (odds provider, trading and risk management services provider) within the iGaming industry who are part of a larger established group. They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
You will work closely with the rest of the Product team to help define and deliver our long-term product roadmap. You will play an integral part in delivering new features and functionality across the company’s industry-leading products and services, taking overall responsibility for our odds provision service and its associated pre-match and in-play trader tools.
You will lead and grow of team of product owners within this domain, acting as their direct line manager, defining their objectives, and evaluating their performance to ensure they can excel in delivering on the strategic roadmap.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work with all key stakeholders across the Group to develop a clear vision, strategy and delivery plan for the domain and liaise with delivery and technical teams to produce detailed requirements and plan release iterations that deliver meaningful updates and enhancements in a timely fashion.
• In co-ordination with the Head of Product, you will take the lead in defining and communicating the Content and Pricing vision and product strategy, ensuring its alignment with overall Group business plan and objectives.
• Engage with stakeholders across the Group to ensure regular refinement and prioritisation of the Product backlog, always working to ensure that measurable KPI’s are defined and evaluated for each new feature.
• Own products end to end, from definition right through to delivery, working closely with development teams during implementation to ensure all product requirements are met.
• Work closely with Agile Delivery Leads, Business Analysts and Lead Engineers to convert business requirements into user stories that technology teams can understand.
• Support the agile product development process by participating in all agile sprint ceremonies, working closely with the team to ensure a strong presence of product leadership throughout.
• Assist in the production of test plans and definition of acceptance criteria, coordinating testing and verification with other departments or stakeholders as required.
• Produce and maintain clear and concise product documentation for customers and integrating partners.
• Work directly with the Support to help resolve complex support issues. Measure impact and prioritise any critical bugs or defects whilst managing expectations of the wider business.
• Manage the live release and effective adoption of the product by our partners where applicable. Continue to own the product through ongoing support, training materials and have availability for ad-hoc demonstrations as required.
• Regular competitor and operator reviews and analysis of industry trends to feed into the product roadmap.
• Be the contact point for all product related information, queries and communications.
• Provide product demonstrations to new prospects and existing customers either remotely or on-site and participate at international trade shows.
What we are looking for
• Strong product management experience with betting and/or gaming sector
• Previous line management experience, with a track record of leading and growing a team
• Capable of strategic thinking and linking that to product prioritization.
• Knowledge of agile delivery methods.
• Ability to prioritise work to ensure we always deliver the highest value features and tools to our partners.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels in account management, commercial, sales, technical and operations.
• Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, across multiple teams and balancing multiple priorities at once.
• Excellent team player, able to understand requirements from across various functions.
• A comprehensive understanding of a wide range of sports.
• Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on betting related products
• Experience using JIRA is advantageous.
• Willingness to travel and meet clients and other strategic partners.
• Excellent data analytic skills, using data to drive decision making where possible.