BettingJobs are working with a market leading casino games supplier who have international offices and studios in Malta, London, Budapest, Vaxjo and New Jersey. They are searching for a Software & Performance Developer to be part of their Malta based development team, apply today for a confidential discussion.
You know the job. You mastered the minutiae. And you see the big picture: You know that making things better means raising the bar, continuously, for the whole team. So you lead by example. Because you know that quality always starts at the core.
We need a positively magnanimous Software / Performance Developer like you to form part of the team.
This is a unique opportunity to help take your own skills and our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
• C# .Net Framework 4.5 and upwards – at least 4 years experience
• .NET Core and/or .NET 5.0
• Web API
• RabbitMQ and/or Kafka
• Understand the importance of Unit testing
• You love to document your code 😊
• Good understanding of the different Design Patterns
• Visual Studio
• Experience in Git
• Documenting, executing and measuring/monitoring performance scenarios/tests.
• Analysing/Interpreting performance testing results from both Application Metrics as well as Hardware/Resource Usage Metrics (RAM, IOPS, etc..)
• Monitoring performance metrics and resource utilizations in tools like Grafana and AWS Cloud watch.
• Proactive mindset in bringing forward potential performance risks.
• Code troubleshooting and performance code reviews.
• Contribute to the team by sharing performance knowledge and experience.
• Show initiative and creativity in dealing with day to day risks and issues related to performance testing.
• Automation of performance test and development of performance tools.
• Understand and contribute to non-functional requirements.
• Analysis in order to ensure product meets expectations and non-functional requirements.
• Keep an eye on production metrics to secure that the test scenarios match production figures.
• Orleans Framework
• RedisDB (or other NoSQL)
• Teamcity & Octopus
• Configure CI/CD Pipelines
• Containerisation (Kubernetes and/or Docker)
• Familiar with AWS
• Hands on experience with Application Profilers.
• Practical experience with monitoring and APM tools.
• Experience in defining and maintaining non functional requirements.