BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Trading Assistant for a leading sportsbook in their Malta office.
The Trading Assistant will be responsible for effectively profiling players while managing others Sportsbook tasks. The role involves the handling of all Sportsbook events on offer. The Trading Assistant will be the liaison between Customer Service frontlines and Trading teams. You must be detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive with a desire to delve into our industry.
• Profiling Sportsbook customers based on account activity.
• Assist the Customer Service team with all Sportsbook betting disputes, settlements, re-settlements, and cancellations.
• Review Sportsbook account activities to approve payment requests.
• Complete various site checks several times daily to ensure the accuracy of the Sportsbook product.
• Continuously developing knowledge of the company and the gaming industry.
• Report and communicate required issues in daily shift summaries.
• Achieve KPI’s as set out by the department manager.
• Identify and handle bonus abusers accordingly.
• Approve over the limit wager requests form clients for all trading teams.
• Verify Sportsbook information in the help section is up to date.
• Create and manage future pricing for various sports.
• Above average knowledge of the sports betting industry.
• Excellent general sporting knowledge.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving and detail orientation.
• Good organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic.
• Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Outstanding analytical and probing skills.
• Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Confident in decision making ability.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual.
• Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite as well as Internet applications and all Operations facing tools within the company.