Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming provider looking to grow their B2B team with the addition of a Client Support Executive to be based in the St Albans office.
About the role:
The Client Support area has a wide ranging remit and operates very much on a team basis. The Department prides itself on offering extremely high levels of Customer Service and team members are encouraged to build a strong rapport with clients.
The role holder’s responsibilities will include:
• Responding to client emails in a timely and professional manner
• Dealing with client queries via telephone, livechat and letter
• Making FCA compliant telephone calls to new clients in order to welcome them to the company and check their understanding of Spread betting and the potential risks involved.
• Assessing new account applications, via our Experian systems, and ensuring that minimum standards of ID and Address verification have been achieved
• Analysing Credit requests and authorising appropriate limits
• Contacting/chasing debtors
• General daily administration duties to include:- daily post, processing client cheques, arranging couriers, scanning, stationary orders
• Superior customer service skills
• A basic understanding of spread betting and iGaming
• A professional and friendly telephone manner
• The ability to develop relationships with clients and members of staff in the trading rooms
• The ability to multi task and deal with a wide range of queries regarding spread betting and our company procedures
• Strong interpersonal skills and an inquisitive mindset
• A willingness to get involved in the “nitty gritty” aspects of the role whilst having the ability to develop the analytical aspects required.
• Able to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis