Betting Jobs are working closely with an established iGaming Platform Provider who are looking for a fully remote UX Designer to join their Design team. This person would need to be based in the UK, EU or South Africa.
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to design I-gaming products and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
• Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology.
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
• Collaborating with UX Researcher to conduct research and testing.
• Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
• Ability to design for any device.
• Deep knowledge of UX best practice.
• Strong portfolio of design projects.
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
• Proficient in design software (e.g., Sketch, Invision, XD, Figma, Hotjar …).
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Analytical mind.
Nice to have:
• Experience in I-gaming companies.
• Background in research.