BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Research and Development Analyst for a leading sportsbook with a truly global presence.
You will be responsible for taking an active role in the sports betting models they build, developing and refining those models. Working closely with the end-users to develop sports betting models that are appropriate to the need of the team and help streamline operations and improve efficiency.
This role would be well suited to an individual with experience of developing sports betting models either in a professional or personal capacity looking to develop their career with a market-leading Sportsbook.
• Strong knowledge of sports betting and trading
• Experience in developing sports betting models highly advantageous
• Experience using Python, R, or Matlab would be preferred
• Excellent Excel skills
• Strong knowledge of C#
• Experience in interrogating databases
• Passion for working in Data Science
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
The Research and Development Analyst has the potential to be remotely based but candidates will need to be flexible to work in line with others in different time zones as required.