*This role can be based anywhere in Europe*
Who we are
Our fiercely world class Sales, Marketing and Technology division is expanding and we are recruiting a number of In-Country Managers across Europe to lead on our Affiliate Marketing growth plans.
The Country Management department is responsible for optimizing development and driving performance to maximize the local market potential of all brands and products that our company represents. We are a collaborative and competitive company that works hard and fast to perform and maximize the revenue potential for our products, partners and the company.
What you will do
We are looking for an independent, strong-minded team player with experience in planning, executing and managing all aspects of affiliate marketing in the gaming sector. A successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to ‘play nicely’ and work closely with central functions such as in-house creative agency, CRM-function, Affiliate team etc. Our Country Managers must strive to hit and exceed targets and revenue projections in-country, whilst leveraging their previous experience and relationships within the Gaming Affiliate Network Industry.
• Lead and provide overall responsibility for P&L in-country/region
• Responsible for driving engagement and new traffic in-country by defining requirements, content strategies, search optimization and key features that will increase customer acquisition,; with a strong focus on revenue generation
• Establishes and monitors in real-time an approved list of revenue-generating keywords for each client website and their competitors
• Works with marketing to monitor and attain insight into search activity across client web properties and competitors
• Works with marketing in developing link strategies with current and new media partners
• Regularly reviews backlink profile and ensures backlink health
• Lead keyword development with Commercial, Marketing and Content teams to execute SEO strategies for in country Web Properties.
• Creating and managing budgets, business plans, marketing plans, and regular in-country progress reports, together with any other reporting as required
• Plan, execute, and manage all Sales & Marketing activities for your market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets
• Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to drive high intent traffic, to generate a return on investment,.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop a content plan which includes editorial, video, and advertorial. Work with the Operations team in supporting the delivery.
• Collaborate closely with the Conversion Manager in developing and executing a testing roadmap which will optimize players and revenue
• Work with Sales to ensure we have the best deals which will yield optimal revenue
• Stay informed with the latest changes in the laws and regulations concerning gaming and media landscape, and be a subject-matter expert for the company
• Develop a sync-partnership with our Product, Marketing, Content and Sales teams to deliver relevant, quality-based and market-focused content
• Champion the interests of our partners and the company, and maximize the channel’s potential in-country
• Ensure accurate and timely translations of content for the site, and any marketing campaigns (editorial, video, email), etc.
• Responsible for management of Content Coordinator/s in-country
• Conduct regular and detailed Research & Audit reports for market, customer and competitor analysis in-country
• Identify and articulate key areas to growth for the company and how we can achieve them
• Identify and develop key relationships with 3rd parties in-country to drive new opportunities
• Undertake rigorous pre/post Sales & Marketing initiative analysis to provide campaign ROI, CPA, and key learnings for future activity
• Effective communication, interpersonal and written skills predominately in English
• Experience in Sales & Marketing in Gaming Affiliate industry
• Established within the Gaming Affiliate Network
• Access to key contacts with the Gaming Affiliate Network in-country (own black book)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Adaptable and persistent to achieve Sales & Marketing goals
• Attention to detail and ability to hit deadlines and produce comprehensive reports for the company
• Knowledgeable understanding of what makes quality content for your market