BettingJobs are working with a well-established iGaming operator who focus on several product verticals and are part of a wider iGaming company. They are looking for a French Country Lead to join their team in their Malta office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
This is a brand-new role within the group to orchestrate activities in the French market around Poker and Sport activities. As the Country lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that the agreed strategy is being delivered, coordinating and working closely with various stakeholders, internal and external to the group.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Be the main focal point for all French commercial topics.
• Establish and have up to date information on the French market (compliance, payments, journeys) and maintain up to date information on competition
• Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial team.
• Present status and key developments in executive forums.
• Make sure that the agreed strategy for a local approach converges into the relevant streams of actions
• Initiate localization reviews to ensure the content in all sites is market relevant.
• Work with MMD for marketing & acquisition plans
• Work with CRM teams to optimize plans.
• Work with Product teams to optimize plans.
• Work with the compliance team to find the right equilibrium between commercial & compliance needs
• Identify business opportunity to deliver the agreed strategy and for future growth.
• Act as a program manager for main projects.
Who we’re looking for
• French native speaker
• 5 years’ experience in real money online gaming – must
• Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
• High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
• Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
• Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Strong capacity to extract the right insights within high volumes of information
• Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
• Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
• Great team player