Bettingjobs is working with an industry leader seeking a Country Lead for Italy, can be based in either the Malta or London office.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Assist in building the commercial market strategy for Casino and support on multi-vertical strategies for the Italian market.
• Support in building the proposition for the Italian market, in coordination with the Poker and Sports vertical. Make sure that the agreed strategy for a local approach converges into the relevant streams of actions.
• Assist in Build strategical market roadmaps to define the market strategy in coordination with several stakeholders (deep analysis of market data, consumer insights, competition and brand tracking, regulation and tax, product readiness, market trends).
• Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial teams.
• Ensure KPI targets are met and oversee the day-to-day operations. Track and review Acquisition and CRM campaign. Optimize based on clear commercial targets and work with various stakeholders including CRM, Product, Payments, Group Marketing, and Compliance, to optimize plans.
• Support workstreams to ensure the execution and optimization of the local strategy.
• Support regulation and market development processes on local level and own the high-level commercial plan. Develop market opportunities and transform them into operational actions.
• Represent the commercial teams in compliance meetings and update the strategy according to regulation and business development activities.
• Act as a program manager for local projects.
• Represent the voice of the customer in the market.
• Initiate localization reviews to ensure the content in all sites is market relevant.
• Identify local business opportunity for future growth.
• Explore business partnerships based on the market strategy. Support Acquisition teams to build clear briefs to the Group marketing for planning such opportunities.
Who we’re looking for:
• 5 years’ experience in the Italian real money online gaming market
• Italian native speaker
• Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
• High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
• Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
• Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
• Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
• Great team player
• Strong skills to work with common spreadsheet and presentation tools to organize, report, design and present your plans