Head of Game Production
We are looking for an experienced Game Producer to join a fast-growing client in delivering the next generation of our mobile casino games for a worldwide audience. The company is a boutique independent provider of high performing gaming products, with a focus on mobile-first HTML5 games.
As a Head of Game Production you'll be entirely focused on expanding and improving a catalogue of mobile games. You will take responsibility for the road-map and managing the product from concept to launch.
You should set priorities based on business and customer value and cooperate closely with all relevant, design, development and technical teams to ensure a smooth production pipeline. We operate in regulated territories so attention to detail and a respect for compliance issues will be key to your success.
The company leaders are strong believers in personal development and offer a unique opportunity to actively contribute to the shaping of products, processes and the realisation of company targets.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
Proven shipment of commercially successful mobile games
Ability to write and maintain ever-growing games documentations
A good understanding of igaming from player behaviour to regulation
Outside of the box thinking
Genuine passion for casino games
Strong communications skills
Strong analytical and critical thinking
Game Production and Delivery
Responsibilities at this position:
• Create and implement a game design road-map
• Work with management team to define market and product opportunities
• Manage the entire product lifecycle, from initial development through to launch
• Work with and guide the team’s creative leadership from concept to implementation, to ensure all designs are aligned to the core product vision
• Facilitate communication, organization and accountability across all disciplines to ensure product rollout goals are met
• Motivate and support the development team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved
• Constant support for all employees in design and development area
• Being in constant communication with managers in each area of projects as well as liaising with certification bodies to ensure timely delivery
• Ensure smooth design process of all projects
• Be aware of each product KPIs and work daily to improve them