A global leader in gaming and betting is seeking the hire of an accomplished acquisition marketing expert, to be based remotely or from their US operations office in Georgia.
• Develop and implement unique, best-in-class growth strategies to acquire and convert customers
• Advancement of Performance Media strategies and solutions, including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, and any channel designed to drive direct act
• Work closely with the Marketing team to identify and open up new channels for scale growth especially Omni Channel and Above The Line opportunities
• Retail to digital sportsbook (and vice versa) user path strategies that create growth and synergy between the two channels and exceed KPIs
• Lead our Conversion Rate Optimization and Funnel enhancements to increase conversion rates, quality, and customer growth
• Technical marketing background including robust A/B testing schedule designed to enable constant learning across all customer touchpoints including ads, landing pages, website, apps, blog, etc.
• Work closely with business analytics and technology to ensure best-in-class reporting across all touchpoints, from top-of-funnel to post-conversion.
• Advance tools, reporting, and strategies around marketing intelligence and channel optimization
• Partner closely with Product Managers to ensure product, UI/UX, etc. is optimized for maximum growth
• Collaborate with CRM team to ensure key programs are deployed to limit churn, drive advocacy, and increase share of wallet
• Key stakeholder in developing Marketing Technology stack, and ensuring the team is deploying and adopting the best tools for advanced marketing and automation
Required Education, Training, and Experience:
• Business degree
• 5+ years of experience in relevant growth marketing roles, ideally for digital / app based product(s)
• Deep experience in sports betting, or similar vertical, that combines advanced growth strategies with regional approach across large budgets / teams
• Experience of launching products and brands into new markets
• Proven track record of managing large budgets, exceeding KPIs, managing a team, and development talent
• Lateral thinking that explores first to market strategies and creative solutions
• Great at setting goals and targets
• Lives and breathes the role 24x7 driven by purpose to excel at this role and scale our business
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)