Betting Jobs are working with a well-established iGaming operator who focus on several product verticals and are part of a wider iGaming company. This Product Manager role will be based in their Malta office.
• You will act as key point person to internal teams and external advisors in any product related issues concerning the reporting product they own.
• Perform analysis on reporting regulations of new markets, crafting the applicable reporting solution, and mapping system scenarios to the regulations.
• You will perform analysis of requests/feedback received from regulators and providing a detailed assessment of key activities need to be taken to address the issue and maintain a level of Compliance.
• Review any new vertical’s initiatives planned to be launched in licensed markets, analysing their impact on the reporting products.
• Write detailed technical business requirements documents, which are fed into development teams for implementation.
• You will follow up with the development teams on schedules and addressing any issues raised.
• Keep the customers (regulators, partners, internal departments) updated and advised with the status and completion of the product updates or product launch.
• Maintain product documentation
• You have 3+ years as a product manager/technical systems analyst or a similar role
• Strong interest and aptitude in defining business requirements for software development.
• You understand the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb attention to detail.
• You have the ability to relate to business users and software developers.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
• Having a desire to fully understand things they work on, not willing to compromise on partial understanding
• Ability to lead and prioritise high volumes of responsibilities autonomously without delays in results and to tight deadlines
As the Ideal candidate you will have:
• Experience in working within regulatory frameworks and compliance
• Knowledge of regulatory product requirement across jurisdictions, and with regulatory reporting specifically
• Educated to university degree level in computer science or another technology equivalent
• Familiarity with XML / XSD