BettingJobs are working with a successful B2B supplier who are looking for a Live Casino Games Product Owner to join their team!
About the role:
● Full time position;
● Key Role - Game Product Owner will be a holistically responsible for the game productions as outlined in the game roadmaps. The candidate will work with other Product Owners in a strategic Product Team, as well as working closely with the Development Team, guiding their priorities. You will directly report to Head of Game Design also will have extensive contact with the Account Management and Marketing teams, plus a bunch of other stakeholders.
● Produce successful Live Casino products for mobile, tablet and desktop and other platforms in Agile environment;
● Compose detailed and clear written specifications for new products and features;
● Define and communicate product vision together with teams of Developers, Artists, Testers and other stakeholders;
● Work closely with Business Intelligence;
● Coordinate game production, setting daily, short-term and long-term goals and ensure production proceeds according to schedule;
● Resolve product development issues, prioritizing product features;
● Support the Marketing, Business development and Account Management departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
● Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary analyses trends in the gaming market and researching the market: products, customers, competitors, trends.
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
● At least 2 years of experience as an Agile Product Owner, Agile Coach or Scrum Master with software development teams;
● Understanding of software development process;
● Excellent analytical skills;
● Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve;
● Good ability to work remotely;
● Good record of driving and creating the product concepts and building outstanding solid solutions together with your teams;
● Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
● Great communication and interpersonal skills;
● Degree level or higher education;
● Fluent English.
Other advantages we welcome:
● Experience in game development and /or on-line gaming;
● Previous experience in game design;
● Have a knowledge of casino games and game mathematics;
● Experience with online casino game marketing and promotions;
● Knowledge of regulatory compliance for gambling products.