Bettingjobs.com is the leading recruitment provider to the online betting and gaming industry, working with some of the largest and most innovative brands in a thriving digital sector.
Now in our 18th year, we are a globally recognised hiring specialist in our industry and work with clients across all continents. We are engaged by the most exciting brands in this field to provide them with experienced, expert candidates across a range of specialisms.
We work within the digital space as opposed to betting shops and land-based casinos, sourcing talent for positions ranging from CEO through marketing, finance, operations, technology, analytics and legal.
Building on great success in a challenging year in 2020, followed by a record-breaking start to 2021, we are continually growing to service the demand for our services.
We are looking to hire administrative support to allow our team of high-performing Recruiters to continue expanding our service. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a business performing well in an industry which is resistant to many of the economic challenges in recent times.
• Advertising vacancies in order to attract new candidates to our service. Managing the performance and upkeep of these adverts on our own site and various external resources.
• Ensuring all relevant information is accurately recorded on our database and tracking this on an ongoing basis.
• Responding to job applications on behalf of senior staff members, scheduling appointments and calls into their diaries where required.
• Where appropriate, handling the submission and return of payment invoices and client contracts.
• Supporting arrangements for travel and accommodation for a variety of international conferences, meetings and events.
• Tracking company performance and identifying areas for improvement in performance of job advertisements.
• Additional administration assistance on an ad hoc basis
This role calls for someone with a strong work ethic and keen eye for detail. We are a fast-moving business with little margin for error when working with global brands on high-priority recruitment requirements. The ability to listen, learn quickly and perform with minimal supervision is an essential component of this position.
Benefits of working at BettingJobs include:
Ad-hoc team & personal incentives throughout the year
Company healthcare scheme
We have nurtured a one-of-a-kind working environment, helping to develop a team of highly-qualified and experienced Recruiters with industry-leading reputations in their fields. Our office has a friendly, vibrant atmosphere which encourages all to enjoy their job on a daily basis while providing all the necessary support for high performance. We are casually-dressed, light-hearted but highly-focused
If interested in applying, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.