Betting Jobs are working with a very established iGaming/sportsbook B2B software provider. They have offices all over Europe and in South Africa too. For their Trading Team in Malta they are looking for a SDET Team Lead to join their team.
- Seeking an experienced SDET Team Lead to join our team in Malta. As SDET Team Lead you will lead by example, working with your talented team of Automation Testers to perform testing procedures; focused on the quality of tests produced by the testing team on an internal-facing Trading Application, using all tools available to ensure all errors are identified and corrected before release.
- As a team you will be working within a BDD environment, completing manual testing as well as automation testing using UI automation tools (e.g.: Selenium WebDriver) & C# along with new cutting edge technology that will be directing into the world of Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- They use both on premises as well as cloud based tools and systems in an agile environment.
-As SDET Team Lead you will add to and review the designs and Tests for a production system in a mix of greenfield as well as brownfield work. You will balance your time between development of automated tests and creating robust test plans highlighting the testability, power, and execution of software development.
-To be successful you will be test proficient with cutting edge programming tools and can create automation testing tools and frameworks, as you’ll be leading the team from both a people leadership and a technological stand point. You will also be future-facing and guide the team in terms of increasing coverage, gaining continuous integration and continuous testing.
• Previous experience of managing a small team of automation testers
• Experience writing automated tests for Web Pages using Selenium WebDriver
• Experience in completing performance reviews, having career coaching
conversations and understanding your teams motivations
• Deep Programming knowledge, strong knowledge of C#
• Ability to debug developed code and identify where the issue is.
• Experience writing end-to-end tests
• Experience of working within an Agile and the SCRUM methodology
• Experience with test automation tools and strategies
• Working knowledge of RESTful web services
• Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery (Azure DevOps)
• Experience in Azure Resource Management.
Nice to have:
• Experience of a sports trading application or a company in such domain
• Experience testing trading applications
• Specialist software testing skills and knowledge of structured software
testing methodologies gained through formal training (Eg: ISTQB)
• Experience in developing ASP .NET Core Apps (webapi), Azure Functions and
integration with EFCore for Azure Table Storage.
• Experience using JIRA
• Experience using unit testing frameworks MSTest or NUnit
• Able to write unit/integration tests