Bettingjobs.com is working with an international iGaming agency seeking to expand their London team with a US focused Affiliate Marketing Manager.
The role will be remote with a view of being hybrid in office when safe to return.
The Affiliate Department is responsible for driving traffic to a collection of top global casino and sports brands.
Purpose of Job:
The principle focus will be identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting our industry leading affiliate program to them in the US market, concluding deals believed to make an ROI and effectively managing the on-going relationship with existing partners.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
• Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
• Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities in the US market
• Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners
• Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
• Responsible for monitor and analyse the market and legal aspects of each of state in the USA
• Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
• Conversion rate optimization - Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
• Proactively managing your online marketing budget
• Developing and maintaining market leading industry knowledge of affiliate marketing to assist with delivering a first-class service
• Working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spread sheets
• Solid experience within Account Management, Digital marketing or Affiliate Marketing
• Previous experience with Online marketing sales
• Previous experience with sportsbook gaming (min 2 years)
• Ability to run sales in the online marketing scope
• Fluent English – both written and spoken
• Proven planning and organizational skills
• Experience with Microsoft office programs such as Word and Excel
• Experience with CPA (Cost Per Action), CPC (Cost-Per-Click )and CPM (Cost-Per-Mill) and Revenue share payment models
• Knowledge of American Sports
• Previous experience with gaming affiliate program in the US market