Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming platform provider who are looking to add to their Testing team with this QA Engineer role to focus on iGaming Compliance.
NEEDS TO BE SOMEONE BASED IN EUROPE, SOUTH AFRICA OR UK.
They are seeking a QA Engineer to work closely with our compliance team leads to help delivery the latest compliance regulations for various jurisdictions across existing and new sites.
What you already have:
• Experience working as a QA Engineer in compliance projects within iGaming industry.
• Understanding of UKGC & MGA compliance standards.
• Previous experience having tested responsive websites within a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to write clear and concise documentation.
• Experience of interpreting core requirements documents.
• The ability to communicate with designers and developers at all levels.
• An excellent eye for detail.
• Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
• Ability to think outside the box and test edge case scenarios.
• Exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements would be an advantage.
How we approach things:
• Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
• We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
• Working remotely but communicating regularly.
• Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
• Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
• A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
• Training on the job.
• Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
• Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
• 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.