Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming platform provider who are looking to add to their Testing team with this Automation QA Engineer position (Cypress needed).
NEEDS TO BE SOMEONE BASED IN EUROPE, SOUTH AFRICA OR UK.
They are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to work closely with the Head of QA to help create automation regression packs for new and existing websites.
What you already have:
• Experience of Automation testing using Cypress.io tool/framework.
• Knowledge of Angular front end framework.
• Excellent understanding of Agile working practices and experience using JIRA.
• Some experience of API testing, use of tools such as "Postman" and similar.
• Experience working in the gaming/gambling industry.
• Experience testing front end, website testing.
• Experience testing websites on mobile devices.
Nice to have:
• Any exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements, compliance testing.
• Some knowledge of games testing.
• Some knowledge of payments testing/ payment providers.
• ISQTB Foundation certification in testing.
How we approach things:
• Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
• We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
• Working remotely but communicating regularly.
• Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
• Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
• A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
• Training on the job.
• Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
• Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
• 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.