BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Deputy Operations Manager for an international betting company, based in their Milton Keynes office the Deputy Operations Manager will be responsible for delivering esports tournaments and improving operations by working with stakeholders across the business, including Production, Marketing and Product. This role will be responsible for a challenging and diverse range of tasks supporting the smooth running of the day-to-day operation, and to ensure the best quality product is broadcast to the end customer.
The Deputy Operations Manager will be well suited to an induvial with excellent man management and operational experience with a strong interest in eSports or Gaming.
• Management of diverse team
• Ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures including Prizing & Incentive processes
• Ensuring adherence to Integrity standards, including undertaking training and monitoring and educating and training the events teams as required
• GDPR (Data Protection) Compliance including undertaking training and monitoring
• Undertake investigations, disciplinaries, performance management, absence management and any other employee relation matters (with support from HR)
• Participate in the recruitment and onboarding of talent
• Endure compliance of events to competition format to meet requirements
• Event production: producing events as specified by line manager, in collaboration with Broadcast team
• Communicate with internal and external clients to develop and ensure a smooth delivery of services to the customer, as well as ensuring effective communication to clients & operations teams on on-air issues.
• Provide a best in class level of customer service in terms of delivery and support to both internal and external customers.
• Proven & reliable operations manager with rostering experience
• Line management experience, with demonstrable capability of handling performance and absence issues
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplined teams, in a variety of locations, involved in the end-to-end project lifecycle
• Ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently
• Good knowledge of the video game industry and the trends within it
• Expertise in esports tournament organising, including format and schedule creation would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Betting Industry (both Digital and Retail preferred)