Bettingjobs are working with a well-known online gaming company based in the Netherlands. They are looking to expand their CRM function with the addition of a CRM Marketing Specialist.
As CRM Marketing Specialist, your challenge is to optimise the customer journeys down to the last detail. You are responsible for executing campaigns and implementing customer optimisations. You work in a multidisciplinary customer team for the sports betting and casino services, as well as with other departments such as Business Intelligence, Data Management, Responsible Gaming, and Customer Service. In addition, you and the other CRM marketing specialists will hold a daily meeting where you can share knowledge and build professional competence in your respective fields.
You are responsible for:
• Developing sports betting and casino customer journeys
• Using customer insights to determine what optimisations in the customer journeys should be implemented for content, optimal user experience and other communication materials for our players;
• Optimising internal processes to provide better, more efficient, or more customer-friendly services to customers;
• Optimising all service communication to players
• Working closely in an agile multidisciplinary team, where you write your user stories on your own and subsequently refine them with the other team members into the best deliverable for your customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field;
• 3 years of relevant work experience in the iGaming industry;
• Knowledge of CRM tooling, Google Analytics and other data tools;
• Data-driven and customer-centric;
• Teamwork mindset and good stakeholder management skills;
• Analytical, accurate, disciplined, and proactive;
• Experience working with Agile is an advantage.