BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Director of Product for a market leading gaming supplier. The Director of Product will be responsible for defining, articulating, driving the product strategy.
This role would ideally be suited to a senior-level Product expert within the gaming industry looking to take on the challenge of shaping the offering of a pioneering supplier.
• Develop and maintain a product strategy plan.
• All product market requirements and opportunities for years 1+ are understood, commercially assessed and prioritised within the plan.
• The plan must include an assessment of what the commercial potential is for each opportunity and how it will be delivered.
• Understand and map the product landscape – be close to the market and customers. Identify and track competitor performance, plans and directions as well as understanding existing customer product priorities, frustrations and plans.
• Develop with the senior leadership team a product strategy plan for years 1+, identifying the potential synergies and alignment to ensure maximum commercial success and execution with key operational teams.
• Identify and contribute to understanding and prioritising the value adds/product development focused on maximising content adoption / usage
• Monitor, measure and report on, key issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements, and provide solutions to ensure company growth and sustainability
• Role model for the values and behaviours of the organisation, actively working to ensure the culture of the business reflects the stated aims of the organisation.
• Ability to work across multiple functions
• Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to simply and concisely explain complex issues
• Exceptional leadership, business and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to tight and often changing timescales.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to set business targets, time lines, plans and financial targets
• Be able to motivate and engage employees, teams and departments
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to be self-motivated, flexible and tactical
• Gravitas to garner the fidelity, esteem and confidence of employees
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Able to contribute, debate and challenge at both a strategic and operational level.
• Creative with the ability to look for innovative, non-standard solutions
• Proven experience within a Senior Management role within the gaming industry
• A deep understanding of content, particularly casino content in the e-gaming business.
• At least 3 years’ experience at a senior level in either B2B or B2C in the casino segment of gaming
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and operational plans
• Previous experience of delivering operations against business KPI’s
• Strong knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the industry
• Broad leadership experience, within a B2B or B2C environment with a proven track record of high performance
• Experience working with external c-level partners and an understanding of consumer products and platforms