BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Manager for US Sports for an established Sportsbook in their Malta office. The Trading Manager will be responsible for the entire US Sports offering and will play a key role in the development of the product ahead of launch in the US market.
This role would be ideally suited to an experience sports trading professional looking to take on the challenge of developing a competitive product offering for the growing US market.
• Leading the US Sports trading operation, both pre-match and live.
• Risk control and ownership of US Sports limits and paybacks.
• Liaise with third party providers to ensure an optimal trading product is delivered and margin is maximised.
• Work with the Trading Product Manager to continue to develop the US Sports product and improve trading tools.
• Work closely with Client Risk department to enhance customer analysis.
• Monitor market trends/competitors with a particular focus on the US market.
• Effective error reporting and problem solving.
• Produce and provide analysis of product performance periodically as defined by the Head of Sports Trading.
• Coaching and development of all team members including performance reviews for all direct reports, along with providing regular feedback.
• Ensure staffing meets the demands of the business at all times.
• US Sports knowledge.
• Multi tasking and working under pressure.
• Both pre match and live knowledge.
• Organization and communication skills.
• Analytical skills with and have a high attention to detail.
• Understanding the sportsbook product, sports trading and betting odds.
• Knowledge sharing and helping maintain a strong sense of team spirit.
• Being proactive and a strong decision maker.
• Committed, driven and ambitious.
• Microsoft Office, mathematical concepts, including an understanding of statistics and probabilities.