BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Senior Football Trader for a pioneering Sportsbook in their London office. As Senior Football Trader you will be a key part of the team responsible for the pricing and trading all Domestic, European and International Football.
The Senior Football Trader role would ideally be suited to an individual with previous Sports Trading experience and a comprehensive knowledge of football with strong analytical skills.
• Compile and trade a variety of games across Domestic, European and International Football
• Price ad hoc markets not commonly available across the wider industry
• Evolve and improve ‘Long Term’ odds compiling and trading
• Innovate and produce new markets and offerings
• Work with the in-house team to develop and improve existing models
• Accurate manipulation of trading models and monitoring of market conditions to maintain pricing pre-match for both in-play and non-live events
• Accurate entry of in-play match data for in-play events
• Analyse client behaviour and performance to ensure efficient management of customer base
• Analyse trading performance for future reference and performance management
• Apply industry knowledge and experience to help train, develop and mentor new, and existing, members of the team
• A Quantitative degree
• Solid experience of pricing and trading
• Excellent knowledge of the wider betting industry
• Comprehensive Football knowledge
• Willingness to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends.
• Experience in developing or testing new product and features would be advantageous
• Knowledge of programming or modelling would be a distinct advantage