This role is based in Mexico.
As our new Country Manager, you will need to have proven Sportsbook or Casino marketing experience in Mexico in order to deliver growth in new player acquisition and excellence in brand communication. Responsibility for retaining the players we acquire also forms a key part of this role and as our main contact for this brand in Mexico, you will need to be hands-on in your approach, working across multiple business areas. You will also have responsibility for managing and negotiating with external agencies and taking the lead on new commercial deals.
So, lets break it down a bit.. here is what you will be responsible for:
Player Acquisition and Brand Management
• Implementation of brand strategy and identity for our Casino/Sportsbook in Mexico
• Creation and management of acquisition strategy
• Management of external agencies and partners
• Negotiating commercial deals with 3rd parties
• Competitor and market analysis
• Coordination of relationships between our Casino/Sportsbook and other central teams including CRM, content, product teams and more.
• Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
• Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
• Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
• Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
• Optimise all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
• Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
• Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marketing communications
• Managing our Mexican Sportsbook/Casino brand team to develop and plan localised retention activities.
• Work with Customer Support, brand team and VIP team to manage top Mexican customers, ensuring a reward ratio that optimises net gaming revenue.
• Take lead on external activities in regards of VIP-treatment (actual send outs\events)
• Responsible for budget management
• Responsible for achieving KPI and Ebit targets set for our Mexican brand
• Delivering regular business reports and plans for the business and senior management team