Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming/sports betting platform provider who are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team in the UK.
This is suited for a driven, highly organised and confident individual who wants to work for one of the fastest growing sports betting technology companies in the gaming industry. The role involves playing a key part in sales cycles through prospect project scoping, technical writing and content creation to exemplify the qualities of an industry leading sports betting and casino technology solution.
• You will work within the Pre-Sales team who are based in London, UK; aligning with a high energy international sales group, working cross functionally across Compliance, Front End, Back End, Business Analysis and Project Management teams, supporting the sales cycles to get deals closed. Beyond RFPs and RFIs you will assist in scoping, presentation creation, collation and presenting to prospects alongside completing scoping proposals to be shared both with the prospect and internally with the executive management team.
• You will be responsible for responding to at times extensive RFPs and RFIs that reach the Sales department during a sales cycle. Beyond writing responses yourself this will require project management: coordinating internal stakeholders ensuring that any information, content produced or other deliverables are in line with deadlines and your own requirements to deliver a high class response. You and the Sales Lead will be fully responsible for the quality of our responses throughout a Sales Cycle.
• You will align with the Operations and Product Development teams to understand the market leading but complex solution and match that with Marketing and Sales to proactively formulate the best way to communicate our value in Sales Cycles particularly in RFPs and complex selling pieces. You will produce an internal report on this every month.
• You maybe working currently a Tier 1 Sports Betting Operator or for a B2B sports betting and casino software provider
• You must be highly confident and feel comfortable communicating plans and deadlines throughout the business. You must be naturally at ease coordinating C-levels internally and in developing strong relationships externally at this level.
• Clear experience or exposure to Sales through RFP responses as a Pre-Sales Consultant, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales Technical Consultant or similar involving complex solutions.
• Must be highly organised and able to demonstrate this through experience.
• Comfortable writing documentation and creating relevant content is a must.
• You must be willing to travel internationally from time to time
• A passion for sports and/or sports betting is a must.