Betting Jobs are working with one of the largest iGaming news outlets and networking companies with offices in London, Boston and New York!
They are looking for an Editor to join their content team and focus on their North American-facing product.
• Maintain sole responsibility for the North America editorial product, under the guidance of the North America editorial team, including writing news, features and sending out the newsletters
• Conduct research calls and meetings with senior online gaming professionals with the aim to create in-depth and insightful content
• Manage and leverage our proprietary US Sports Betting Tracker – creating data-driven pieces from the tracker’s comprehensive data on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Work with membership marketing on compiling the monthly US Sports Betting Tracker email
• Increase the number of monthly contributors and partnerships for the website including data-driven pieces
• Build relationships with C-suite and senior executives in the global e-gaming industry
• Push North America content through social media channels
• Track and manage website and newsletter analytics to identify market trends and opportunities
• Project manage and liaise with the wider Global team including sales, marketing and design
• Look at opportunities to grow events/new potential revenue streams
• Be willing to travel to North American event sites to moderate conferences and also attend other industry events for research and relationship-building
• Qualifications and experience: Graduate calibre, with experience in journalism or content creation. Experience in the e-gaming industry preferred
• Skills and competencies: Excellent communication, research and written skills; ability to meet deadlines, excellent proofreading skills and creative thinking around content formats
• Personal attributes: Attention to detail; excellent communication skills; willing to travel; comfortable conducting interviews over the phone and face-to-face meetings with senior e-gaming professionals; able to assist the events team at on-site events if necessary.