BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Operations Manager for a sports betting company in their London office.
The role of the Trading Operations Manager will lead the quality of service within trading. This will cover pro-actively managing the experience given to end customers and working with third party suppliers to ensure the organisation receives the appropriate level of service. You will also be organising trading queries and supporting the release process of new technology into trading operations.
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced trading professional with experience managing clients in a B2B environment. You should have experience of working with partner clients to optimise their Sportsbook product offering given the tools available to you.
• Excellent sports trading experience, ideally gained within a trading room
• Comprehensive Sportsbook knowledge
• Understanding of regional variation in sportsbook offerings
• Experience working with and managing clients
• Ability to develop and enhance Sportsbook product offerings
• Knowledge of the African sports betting market would be a distinct advantage