Work closely with the Acquisition Manager to plan, run and execute acquisition campaigns on regular basis for our brands,
• Co-ordinate planning with the relevant teams and executing acquisition plans for new customers, especially in digital channels;
• Writing clear briefs for acquisition campaigns;
• Initiate and manage test and learn activities to ensure the most efficient campaigns are being delivered. For example, landing page, creative and format, campaign type by product etc.
• Provide regular reports to the Acquisition Manager and relevant people on performance of the acquisition campaigns.
• Monitor and track the performance of media agencies on regular basis and provide weekly results;
• Supply acquisition briefs to studio, content and UX teams and keep open communication channels to other departments on acquisition activities that will affect them;
• Deal with B2B and B2C customers such as affiliates where necessary.
Candidates skills and experience:
• Previous experience in digital marketing preferably in gaming
• A passion for sports or gaming
• Numerically-minded when reviewing campaigns, with strong excel skills
• Digital native, with general understanding of digital/media advertising types
• Preferably experience of using affiliate platforms such as Income Access