Working with one of the iGaming industries largest off-shore operators on the following instrumental role.
As the Casino Director, you will be responsible for the performance and development of the online casino across all brands. You will have a data and results driven approach and be able to turn analysis into action. You will understand modern platforms, technologies and methodologies and have a hands-on, pro-active mentality. You will have excellent communication skills which you will use to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have a ruthless focus on increasing player values and improving the customer experience when playing on our products. You will be charged with helping develop the strategy and standards by which all casino products are built, maintained and expanded upon.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• The revenue and P&L of the casino, customer numbers and ARPU
• Define the overall casino strategy and meet the departmental targets as well as control the casino budget
• The online casino products (both RNG and Live Casino), including optimisation, innovation, and development
• Working closely with marketing on defining marketing and CRM strategies for both acquisition and retention
• Analyse and improve internal processes and strategies connected to life cycle management and customer segmentation, loyalty management, and churn prevention with a special focus on increasing lifetime values and ARPU
• Analyse and monitor trends and use a data driven approach to create a competitive and attractive online casino
• Competitor analysis
• Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board
• Relationship management of existing vendors as well as the sourcing of new vendors
• Managing the optimisation of our websites
• Proven experience as an online Casino Director / Head of Casino or similar
• Excellent reporting and analytical skills
• Thorough understanding of online casinos as well as the various casino games and theory
• Ability to efficiently manage distributed teams
• Ability to identify and resolve problems
• Experience using business intelligence tools
You will be responsible for the Casino Department as a whole, which includes Casino Ops, Casino Product & QA, Casino Data and Analysis, Casino Optimisation as well as Casino Integrity. You will report directly into the Gaming Executive.